The Clean Energy Lab – an initiative by Indian School of Business and Shakti Foundation – is seeking to identify and incubate 5 exceptional ideas to create policy action on clean energy in India. The Clean Energy Lab is India’s first incubation program to support high potential ideas for creating research and evidence based large scale policy impact in clean energy.
Through the Clean Energy Lab, the selected Fellows would build on their game-changing ideas to create scalable institutions through capacity building support, financial support, access to tools and frameworks, mentorship, networking opportunities and fundraising support.
The Clean Energy Lab is looking for exceptional leaders and thinkers with big, audacious ideas to create research and evidence based policy impact in the area of clean energy in India. We are looking for individuals who are willing to commit full-time during the Lab to build out their ideas into scalable institutions.
You can apply, if you are a:
- High potential individual with an idea to set up a nonprofit organization
- Founder of an early stage non-profit organization
*Nonprofits can include Non-Government Organizations (NGOs), community based organizations, thinktanks, foundations, research institutions etc.
Please complete your application process at https://www.cognitoforms.com/Dlabs/ApplicationForm.
While filling the online application, please note there is an option to 'Save and Resume' as well at the bottom of the form. On clicking 'Save' your filled in data would be automatically saved. You can either copy the link that would be generated (on clicking Save) or put in your email address to receive the link in your inbox. You can use this link to return to your partially filled form to complete the application.
- Working full-time on your proposed idea to build a scalable institution
- Participating in and leveraging all programmatic interventions facilitated by the Lab (Jan-Dec 2018)
- Participating in the Annual Convening (Dec 2018) to present your idea/institution to stakeholders and potential partners